Capturing Agriculture Through Your Lens!
7th Annual Calendar Photo Contest
We want to see through your lens! Get your camera and capture life in the country by showcasing your best photos depicting agriculture in your region. Your photos could be livestock, barns, fruits, vegetables, row crop, grain bins, farm shops, and equipment to mention a few. We encourage images of family and friends working on the farm--give it your best shot!
The top photos will be selected in November for our 7th Annual American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services Calendar. If you submit a photo(s) and we don't select the image for the calendar, your photos may be used for future marketing materials and social media campaigns.
- The submission form must be completed whether you send digital photos or a photo by mail. If sending digital photos, the same information on the form must be included in your email. If sending photos via mail — attach the completed submission form to your entry (do not use staples or paper clips).
- A talent release form must be completed. After completing the form, please save and send as an attachment with the photo(s) attached to the following email address: [email protected].
- Groups submitting photos need to certify they have the permission of all individuals shown in each photo, and all individuals owning property shown in each photo. We need all names listed and names of property owners listed.
- Images become the property of American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services. No images will be returned.
- Digital photos are preferred (file format should be .jpg). They must be high resolution (at least 1MB) to be used in printed materials.
- Please send submission form and photo(s) to this link — SUBMIT HERE — or by attachment to the following email address: [email protected].
- If you choose to send the photo by mail, please use the appropriate paper stock as this will allow for the best reprint results. If you are mailing the photo(s), please mail to the following address:
American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services
1200 US HWY 45
PO Box 569
Eldorado, IL 62930
- Photos should be a minimum of 5x7 in size for best quality. We can accept smaller images.
- Horizontal photos are preferred, but vertical photos will be considered.
Photos should have an agricultural or rural living representation. Possible photo themes include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Family members on the farm/business operation or rural living
- Farming/Agriculture actions such as planting, irrigation, harvest
- Applicable industries such as, but not limited to, livestock, dairy, row crop, hay, fruits, vegetables, maple syrup, orchids, coffee, cotton, etc.
- Fields, barns, farm shops, grain bins, seasonal farm or rural setting
- County fairs, farmers markets, 4-H or FFA events
- Thirteen photos will be selected and featured in the 2021 Annual Calendar. Entrants whose photos are chosen will receive a complimentary calendar, bragging rights for a year, and will be announced and featured on the American Farm Mortgage & Financial Services Website, Newsletter, Facebook, and LinkedIn page, as well as featured at upcoming Farm Shows the company will be attending.
- Grand Prize — Cover Photo — $250 Visa Gift Card
- Monthly Photos (12) — $50 Visa Gift Card
- The deadline for photo submissions to the 2020 Annual Calendar Photo Contest is Friday, October 30th, 2020.
- Winners will be contacted by Friday, November 20th, 2020.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]